Enticing Douro on AmaDouro
Rambling vineyards and charming native farms cling to the steep sides of the Douro River Valley, creating an incomparable backdrop to one of Europe’s most unspoiled regions and to Port country- the world’s oldest demarcated wine region. Sail roundtrip from Porto, the beautiful "City of Bridges"; visit Regua, the ‘capital’ of the Douro Valley; and marvel at Salamanca, the UNESCO-designated "Golden City." Taste wines from historic wineries and soak up the ...
The AmaDouro (2019) like her sister ship, the AmaVida (2013) brings AmaWaterways’ distinctive standard of excellence to the Douro River in Portugal. This eco-friendly 102-passenger vessel features balconies in most of its spacious staterooms and suites, which range up to 323 sq. ft. Guests on the AmaVida enjoy fine dining in the main dining room, plus al fresco dining for up to 32 guests. The AmaVida also features a Sun Deck swimming pool, fitness center and spa, complimentary in-stateroom Internet access and Video On-Demand, and ship-wide Wi-Fi.
- Outside balconies in most staterooms
- Balcony staterooms are 215 sq. ft. and Panoramic Window staterooms are 161 sq. ft.
- Your choice of one large bed (larger than queen size) or two twin beds
- In-room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and wireless telephone
- Complimentary Internet access and Wi-Fi
- 42” flat-screen monitor for Internet and movies
- Hotel-style, plush bedding and cotton bathrobes
- Full marble bathrooms
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious (323 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Sitting area with sofa
- Sun Deck offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar and piano
- Elevator reaching all 3 stateroom decks
- Fitness Room
- Heated pool
- Fine dining with delightful, attentive service, plus a casual al fresco dining option
- Unlimited local wines at lunch and dinner, served on a complimentary basis